- As a general rule, copyrights related to article and photograph, illustration published on SILKOOL Tomioka [Tomioka city Tourist Information Website] (hereinafter referred as "our site") belong to Tomioka city and the provider of these contents.
- In addition, general names such as company names or brand names published on our site are released badges such as corporations concerned, registration badges.
- We convert without permission and cannot quote published document or image unless it is detected in Copyright Act including "reproduction for private use" and "quotation". It is forbidden to divert or cite article and pictures published on our site except if it is recognized by Copyright Act including “reproduction for private use” or “quotation”.
Home❯ Copyright and Links
Copyright and Links
Link from other sites is free to do in principle.
However, we may require cancellation of link when it becomes clear that the site from which the link was set up corresponds to one of under-mentioned matter. In addition, please note that we may perform access refusal setting if necessary.
- It is contrary to public order and morality
- It slanders or gives disadvantage to a third party
- It could lead to criminal behavior or it violates the law
- It includes matters which may be harmful to young people sound upbringing
- It resembles pre election campaigning, election campaign or other similar matter. It includes contents in conflict with the Public Officers Election Act.
- It includes contents causing unauthorized access and system stop.
- Our site is displayed like a part of the site from where the link was set up, for instance because of the frame of the link.
- Our administrator judged the site as inappropriate.
As a general rule, we would like you to link to our top page (http://www.tomioka-silk.jp/).
Note: contents and URL of each page may undergo changes, movement without notice. Please note that we do not contact the manager who set the link.
Administrators of each page could set up a link to our page if they judge that they meet under-mentioned matters.
- It corresponds to either of the following (1) to (5)
- (1) It includes business ran by Tomioka City or related contents
- (2) It is a site of an affiliated organization of Tomioka City
- (3) It is a site from public bodies such as country or local government or similar public organization.
- (4) It is a site that contributes to improvement of user’s convenience.
- (5) In consideration of equitableness, benefit and reliability, it is judged that it is necessary.
- It is not contrary to public order and morality.
- It does not slander or give disadvantage to a third party.
- It could not lead to criminal behavior or it does not violate the law.
- It does not include matters which may be harmful to young people sound upbringing.
- It does not resemble pre election campaigning, election campaign or other similar matter. It does not include contents in conflict with the Public Officers Election Act.
- It does not include contents causing unauthorized access and system stop.
- It does not require charge for reading and basic service.
Note: In follow-up, links to sites where it was recognized that they meet one of the above-mentioned or sites which closed will be deleted immediately.
Note: Tomioka City does not take any responsibility concerning the contents and groups related to links set up on this site. In addition, Tomioka City does not expressly recommend the contents of linked pages.
Department of the World Heritage, Division of tourism and hospitality
Phone number 0274-62-5439
FAX number: 0274-62-5469